Traditional filo pie with Feta and Mizithra Cheese!
Tiropita, a cheese pie made with thick and crunchy Filo pastry kneaded with olive oil is one of the most famous Greek dishes all over the world. The crispy Filo pastry becomes golden brown as the pie bakes, wrapping a delicious combination of Greek cheeses. Easy to use, place it in its tray directly from the freezer to the oven.Accompany it with a salad and you have a delicious meal for friends and the whole family.
Contains 6 portions.
1. Storage instructions• Store in the freezer at -18°C till best before date (see side of packaging).
• Once thawed do not refreeze.
• Thawing is not necessary before baking.
• Bake immediately if not kept frozen.
• This product is not microwaveable.
2. Defrosting instructionsKANAKI Tiropita Classic does not need defrosting before baking. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
3. Cooking Instructions
• Bake at 180° C until it becomes golden brown in colour. Usual Baking Time: 35 minutes, 30 minutes for fan heating.
• For a better taste allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
• You must adjust the temperature and baking time according to your oven.
ATTENTION: Do not use the grill.
Filo Pastry 55% (wheat flour, water, sunflower oil, olive oil 5%, corn starch, cheese powder, salt), filling 45% (cheese 56% [mizithra cheese 46%, feta cheese 10%], water, bechamel [skimmed milk powder, milk proteins, modified starch, vegetable fat, salt, peper, nutmeg, maltodextrine, stabilizer: sodium alginate, color: beta carotene], pepper). Contains gluten and milk products.
5. Nutrition TableNutritional Values per/100g per/1 portion(67g)
Energy 290kcal 194kcal
Protein 6.6g 4.4g
Carbohydrate 25.6g 17.2g
of which sugar 0.6g 0.4g
Fat 17.8g 11.9g
of which saturated 4.6g 3.1g
of which trans 0g 0g
Dietary fibers 0.8g 0.5g
Sodium 0.349g 0.234g