A. Industrial and intellectual property rights
The "KANAKI" sign is a registered reputation trademark, the beneficiary of which is the company by the name "Hellenic Quality Foods Anonymous Food Company", hereinafter called "HQF ". HQF is the owner of all copyright pertaining to the content of this website, all rights reserved. Such content is intended for personal and not for commercial use.
The terms and conditions stipulated herein below, as well as any other law or regulation applicable to this Website, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply equally to all users of this Website.
This Website has been created for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. You are permitted to use the content displayed on this Website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you also abide by all terms and conditions relating to industrial and intellectual property rights with regard to the content of this Website. However, you many not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, post, or use the content of this Website for public or commercial purposes without the explicit written permission of HQF.
Your access to, and use of, this Website are also subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Website, you unconditionally and unreservedly accept to abide by the General Terms and Conditions and you acknowledge that any other possible agreements between you and HQF cease to have effect with regard to the matters covered herein.
1. You should consider everything you see or read on this Website as copyrighted by HQF, unless otherwise stated, and you may not use such content otherwise than as provided for in these Terms and Conditions or in the text of the Website without the prior written consent of HQF. HQF cannot provide any guarantees that the use of material displayed on this Website will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by, or connected to, HQF.
2. Despite HQF's reasonable efforts to provide accurate and updated information on this Website, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the information, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability for any error or omission in the content of this Website.
3. Your use and browsing of this Website take place at your own risk. Neither HQF, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, collaborators, representatives, etc. involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from accessing and/or using this Website. Without any limitations to the foregoing, everything on this Website is provided to you AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, BE IT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Furthermore, HQF assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to your computer or any viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of you accessing, browsing and/or using this Website and any of its services or downloading any material, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website.
4. Any communication or material you do transmit to this Website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Furthermore, HQF is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques, or any other information contained in any communication you send to this Website for any purpose whatsoever. Through your use of this Website you can submit, and HQF may collect, limited information for any purpose it deems appropriate.
5. Images of people or places displayed on this Website either constitute the property of HQF or content authorized for use by HQF. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these General Terms and Conditions, or in the event that specific permission is provided elsewhere on this Website.
6. The trademarks, logos and, all illustrations and displays of products, in general, (hereinafter collectively called the "Trademarks") displayed on this website are registered or non-registered Trademarks of HQF and others. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as an expressed or implied license or right to use any form of any Trademark displayed on this Website without the explicit written permission from HQF or third parties, which may own the Trademarks displayed on this Website. The use by you of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content thereof, except as provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, is prohibited.
7. HQF has not reviewed some or all of the sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any external web pages or websites linked to this Website. Your connection to this Website, with web pages outside this Website or other websites takes place at your responsibility and without the license or recommendation on the part of HQF.
8. HQF may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, messages, transmissions, bulletin boards and other content or information displayed on, or otherwise sent to, this Website without assuming any further liability or obligation arising from the content of such areas, or for any error, simple or malicious slander, abuse, insult, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information in said areas of this Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any illegal, threatening, libellous, defamatory, abusive, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or breach any law in any way whatsoever.
9. HQF may at any time revise these General Terms and Conditions, which have immediate effect.
HQF collects potentially personally identifiable information about you (e.g. your name, address, phone number, e-mail (collectively "personal data")) through this Website only if you provide such information voluntarily. If you do not want us to collect your personal data, you are kindly requested not to submit them. However, if you do submit your personal data to us, we may use that information, unless otherwise provided for, in the following ways:
• to store and process this information to better understand your needs and the way we can improve our products and services;
• we (or our service providers (Greek: voithos ekplirosis) or any third party on our behalf, in connection with a promotional event) may use this information to contact you. At this stage we do not supply nor do we intend to supply your personal data to third parties.
HQF does not intend to collect any personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen. Where appropriate, HQF would clearly inform children not to submit such information to our Websites and/or make every reasonable effort to ensure parental consent to such submission.
Automatically Collected Information
In some cases we may automatically collect (i.e., not via registration) technical information that is not personally identifiable when you connect to this Website. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you use and the name (domain name) of the website from which you connected to our Website.
Information automatically placed on your computer’s hard drive.
While you are viewing any of HQF's Web Pages, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of "Cookies" or of similar files and can help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor our Website in order to better match your interests and preferences. Most Internet Browsers provide their users with the option to erase Cookies files from their hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is saved. You are kindly requested to refer to your Browser instructions or your help screen in order to learn more about these functions.